Released! Accordance 11.1

R. Mansfield

Fire up App Update because Accordance 11.1 is here for Windows and Mac! Version 11.1 is a significant update that is free to users who have already upgraded to Accordance 11. There are over 50 new features in 11.1! Here are a few of the major ones:

• The Edit Window for User Notes and User Tools has been totally redesigned with new features.*
  • Imported Bibles (formerly User Bible) have many new options including Unicode support and options for expanded canons and non-biblical versified texts.
  • Improved features for the the Syntax tree and simplified Syntax searching in graphical Constructs.
  • Better Interlinear export to other applications.
  • Enhancements to Instant Details.
  • Add custom icons to folders in the Accordance Library.
  • Easily create Accordance-specific Location URLs (accord://).
  • Gesture Support for trackpads and touchscreens for images, Atlas, and Timeline.
  • Select and print articles directly from the Table of Contents.
  • Incorporate MT-LXX data in Analysis window and related graphs.

For more details on the above, see our New Features in 11.1 page. For a complete list of what's new in Accordance 11.1, see our New Since 11.0 page!

Accordance users who have v. 11 already installed can launch Check for App Update from the Accordance menu on the Mac and the Utilities menu in Windows. Users of earlier versions can check Upgrade section for their options.

Haven't upgraded to Accordance 11 yet? Right now you can get 20% off the Starter Collection, the most affordable way to get up and running with Accordance 11 or upgrade from any earlier version.

*Caution: Do not edit User Notes with pictures on Accordance Mobile at this time. We're still working on adding support for this feature in our mobile app.

• Like 2

AWESOME!

Thanks for responding so fast to the wish about easier printing. 

• Like 1

Thanks for responding so fast to the wish about easier printing. 

Sure thing! I'll have a quick video demonstrating it in a few days, too; but if you've tried it, you see how easy it is now.

Hi everyone,  :)  :)  :)

I just want to know where to find in Accordance the American King James version?

I just want to know where to find in Accordance the American King James version?

I'm familiar with the translation, ares2601, but you may be the first person who has requested it. Since it is in the public domain, it would make a good Imported Bible project for you or one of our other users to work on and make available for other users through the Accordance Exchange

Updated to 11.1 was not able to option click within text.  Shut Accordance down to reopen it.  I am unable to open Accordance at all at this point.  

Anything I need to do? 

Updated to 11.1 was not able to option click within text.  Shut Accordance down to reopen it.  I am unable to open Accordance at all at this point.  

Anything I need to do? 

You may want to call Support at (407) 339-0266 or use the chat support feature (top left of accordancebible.com). I'm confident they will get things working for you again.

You can also try the option-or alt- click to open in Safe mode, and the options there.

We already know that if your saved workspace has tied modules that are not texts or reference tools, 11.1 will crash. This will be fixed in the next rev.

Does everything, apart from the pictures, with the new user notes work in iOS?

Don't try to edit your User Notes yet in Accordance Mobile if you are syncing with Accordance 11.1. There is a danger you can corrupt the files. This will be addressed in the upcoming v. 2.2.3 of Accordance Mobile.

For the Interlinear improvements, is it possible to do a vertical layout? Or at least allow for a copy of the text as vertical? Right now it gets messed up when copied - the whole verse is not kept on one line.

Thanks!

Another really helpful feature would be a further improvement in to the graphical Constructs. It would be great if a user could copy a sling of lemmas from a tagged text and paste it into a construct. This would speed up the workflow a lot.

Thanks!

Do you mean by just selecting a block of text and then say doing a right click -> create construct and it would create single LEX element with the lemmas for those words in the list ? Would you want a LEX for each one ? A concrete example of what you are doing manually would help clarify what you want exactly.

Thx

D

The location URL feature is so very cool.  I'm incorporating links into my website that open Accordance resources.  If I view a web page with an accordance link on my iPhone, the reference opens in Accordance for iOS.  I LOVE this!

I sized down an Accordance lamp image and am using it as a link button to open the resource.

Thank you!

Thank you for the wonderful update!

• Like 2