LXXS-T 4.4 Update

Abram K-J

I'm wondering why the dialog shown in the screenshot below came up for the update. I had a whole other batch of Greek text updates which didn't have it, and I figured the update would just install over top of 4.3 anyway, so I didn't bother removing as instructed. Now I have 4.4 and all is well, but am I missing something as to why the below appeared? 

post-31802-0-69823000-1446579797_thumb.png

An earlier update added additional files to the product. In order for a user to get those extra files, they had to remove LXXS-T from their Library and re-install through Easy Install. That doesn't actually apply to the latest update, but users who have not previously re-installed through Easy Install may still be missing files.

This product includes 6 separate modules: LXXS-T, LXXS Apparatus, LXXS2-T, LXXS2 Apparatus, LXXS3-T, LXXS3 Apparatus.

If any of these files are not currently in your Library, removing LXXS-T and re-installing will provide all files.

• Like 1

Thanks, Julie! That's helpful. And for others reading the thread, here are the versions for each of those six (unless you see anything that looks out-of-date below, Julie... I already had the others in my library):

LXXS-T (4.4), LXXS Apparatus (3.3), LXXS2-T (3.1), LXXS2 Apparatus (1.1), LXXS3-T (1.1), LXXS3 Apparatus (1.1).