User tools pictures

Daniel  Francis

I am trying to put 3 items in a User tool... the title page. one small logo on the Copyright section  and one chart. I get strange errors when I try to save it after the 2nd or 3rd photo. I am using standard jpg.

-Dan

Please be more specific as to the errors you are seeing, and the system you are using.

I add in the first 2 items and update no issue... Everything seems to display correctly.

On the third picture the chart, on clicking update I get: Memory error # -116 in procedure "GetTheRawPicture"! 

I have to push the ok button 2 times on this error and now the first image is displaying the same as the last image pasted and the second image becomes:

post-29263-0-54953400-1446659077_thumb.png

and if i try to edit any changes i get an editing field with no hint of a picture.

The cover is 444 kb and I choose the option large rather than original size although I have choose both in the past same results.

The other 2 are black and white 15kb and 52kb respectively.

-Dan

BUMP

Hi, Dan!

We haven't forgotten your report. I understand a number of fixes for User Tools are in the works. I'm anticipating the release of new beta soon, which addresses these sorts of issues.

Thanks for your patience.

• Like 1

Just wanting to make sure it had;t got lost in busier threads... Hopefully it makes it out in 11.1.1 or whatever the next one hits. I will try it out anyway when I see a new version come out.

-Dan

PS: Do said images get truly integrated into the file or do they rely on the inserted files as dependancies?