Key Board Cover in Hebrew or other Languages

Fabian

Neat for someone learning. When I learnt greek I memorised the positions quite quickly (i didn't bother with the cover). I wonder if Hebrew is that hard to learn the positions?

Hello 

Maybe this is interesting for some of you.

http://www.accordancebible.com/forums/public/style_images/master/attachicon.gifBildschirmfoto 2015-11-16 um 21.16.13.png

Greetings

Fabian

Hi Fabian,

I was looking at this exact item at amazon.com the other day, but it looks like it does not map to the Yehudit Hebrew Font used in Accordance:

http://www.accordancebible.com/content/common/common.download_file.php?action_special=download_file&sid=8f53445464fc1f294bea4d5a12055bfb&download_file_path=files/documents/101947.pdf&download_file_title=Accordance+Fonts.pdf

?

Thanks!

You will not find one for Yehudit but in Accordance you can use the standard Unicode/Israeli keyboard and there are certainly covers with that.

• Like 1

Greetings Fabian,

Thank you for your inquiry into KB Covers.

We do offer custom KB Covers for orders of 100 pieces or more. We are currently unable to produce one off custom covers. Please let me know if you would like to produce several covers and I can ask my design team for assistance.

I hope this answers any questions you may have had. Please let me know if I can assist you further and we hope to hear from you in the future.

Best Regards,

Gene at KB Covers

• Like 1

You will not find one for Yehudit but in Accordance you can use the standard Unicode/Israeli keyboard and there are certainly covers with that.

Thank you for that, Helen.   :)

Greetings Fabian,

Thank you for your inquiry into KB Covers.

We do offer custom KB Covers for orders of 100 pieces or more. We are currently unable to produce one off custom covers. Please let me know if you would like to produce several covers and I can ask my design team for assistance.

I hope this answers any questions you may have had. Please let me know if I can assist you further and we hope to hear from you in the future.

Best Regards,

Gene at KB Covers

Accordance should sell Yehudit keyboard covers.  I understand they can source them in lots of 100.   :P

• Like 1