I literally got a shiver this morning . . .

theblackbluejay

when I looked at the current specials on the Accordance website (which has become a ritual for me on Tuesdays).   So many new modules that I have longed for:  Dictionary of Qumran Aramaic, Ethiopic Texts, Ugaritic Texts, The Text-Critical Use of the LXX . . .  All that I can say is:post-32209-0-26355300-1447776334_thumb.jpg 

Toda rabbah!

:) 

• Like 2

I recently purchased the SBL Handbook of Style, 2nd Edition in hardcover from the SBL Press, as I needed it for some copy editing work that I was doing.  As I was preparing to by it, I was thinking about how much better it would be to have it in Accordance.    

Thanks for making it happen!   I will get the Accordance module too :)   

• Like 1

I just purchased 4 resources.  After I get my coffee, I may swing by and snag a couple more.  These resources are more towards my scope of interest than some others, and I appreciate it when these types of resources go on sale.  

I still need to deal with the sarcastic feigned smile of disapproval I always get from my girl, and I never seem to build up an insensitivity to it.  That's probably a good thing.

• Like 5

Ditto Michael,

I've been anticipating more resources like this to go on sale. Thanks Accordance!

E. Taylor

• Like 2