NEW! Scholarly Releases for ETS & AAR/SBL 2015

R. Mansfield

New Scholarly Releases for ETS & AAR/SBL 2015: Greek, Hebrew, Ugaritic, Ethiopic & MORE!
Take advantage of introductory prices even if you can't attend the conferences!

+ Publisher's Special on the New International Dictionary of New Testament Theology & Exegesis (NIDNTTE)
Introductory sale prices for the items above are good through Tuesday, November 24, 2015 (11:59 PM EST) and cannot be combined with any other discounts.
See more information in today's blog post.

• Like 2

These are fantastic releases!

Rick, heads up there is a typo in the heading of your post for Ethiopic

• Like 1

Just had a look at the "Virtual Tour to the Temple (English Version)" and it looks very nice!

I wasn't able to install this on my I-Pad and just wondered if at some point in the future this will become a possibility.

Thanks!

• Like 1

Missing you all at ETS/SBL

Missing you all at ETS/SBL

And we miss you, Ken!  :wub:  

Tap tap tapping

Ken —

Congrats on the new grandson.  Precious!

Ken —

Congrats on the new grandson.  Precious!

Thanks Julie. Definitely. First one and we are over the moon thankful to God.

• 1 month later...

I'm going to bump this post because if you missed out on any of the 15 new scholarly releases for ETS/SBL last month, the current "Make Your Own Sale" coupons would be perfect for some or all of these titles. 

Here are the coupon codes:

Make Your Own Sale.png

I tried to use one of these coupons. The cart said that coupon was accepted, but the amount of my purchase remind the same. I appreciate the coupons and would love to use them but not until I'm sure they will actually work. Any suggestions?

I'm going to bump this post because if you missed out on any of the 15 new scholarly releases for ETS/SBL last month, the current "Make Your Own Sale" coupons would be perfect for some or all of these titles. 

Here are the coupon codes:

http://www.accordancebible.com/forums/public/style_images/master/attachicon.gifMake Your Own Sale.png

The MakeASale coupon will give you 20% of one entire order. The PickAProduct coupon sends the order to manual processing so that we can apply the 25% to the single highest priced item, so it will not affect the cart price but neither will your card be charged.

And it was turned around for me in less than half an hour just now, and on boxing day !

Many thanx.

Thx

D