Sentence Diagramming Resource

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Michael Miles

Michael Miles

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 221 posts
  • Interests:Studying the Word of God. Blues Guitar. 50's Jazz. Electronics. Programming. The Massorah.
  • Accordance Version:11.x
  • Platforms:Mac OS X, Windows, iOS

Posted Yesterday, 09:45 PM

Perhaps Accordance could develop a sentence diagramming resource, somewhat like the old Reed & Kellogg, to explain and demonstrate further than the link that is provided to a web site within the Accordance Help files does.

I'd rather keep my face in Accordance than to have to wander about in the tameless wilderness.  How about that?

Thank you,

Michael Miles

Study Resources

#2 Timothy Jenney

Timothy Jenney

• Accordance
  • 2,345 posts
  • Interests:a great cup of coffee, sci-fi, jazz and the blues, kayaking, camping, fishing and the great outdoors
  • Accordance Version:11.x
  • Platforms:Mac OS X, iOS

Posted Today, 08:27 AM

Hi, Michael!

I am happy to hear you are enjoying our software. Try this location link for more information: accord://read/Dr._J’s_BSM#507

We are trying to acquire the resource mentioned under Sentence Diagramming, “Diagramming and Conducting a Grammatical Analysis,” chapter five of Thomas R. Schreiner’s Interpreting the Pauline Epistles, 2nd Ed. (Baker: 2011), but have no progress to report as of yet. The other resources mentioned in this paragraph are PDFs and can be downloaded.

"Dr. J"

Timothy P. Jenney, Ph. D.
"Lighting the Lamp" Host and Producer

Academic Licensing Assistant

iMac: Late 2014 27" 5k display, 4.0 GHz quad core i7, 24 GB RAM, 500 GB SSD,  AMD Radeon R9 M295X 4096 MB, OSX 10.11, El Capitan

MBP: Early 2011 17" MBP (8,3), 2.3 GHz quad core i7, 16 GB RAM, 480 SSD  + 1.5 TB HD, AMD Radeon HD 6750M, OSX 10.11, El Capitan

iPhone 6 plus: 64 GB, iOS 9.0.2

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users