Exporting lemmatized text

PCD1

I have Accordance 11, and several other packages of morphologically tagged Greek texts (i.e., GNT, LXX Rahlfs).  What I'd like is to export a file of the fully lemmatized text: i.e., the Greek text of the Gospel of Mark, except that every word in Mark has been transformed into its lemma, while maintaining the original word order.  I'd be grateful for advice on how to do this.

You can't do this directly in Accordance, but with some effort, it is possible via the Interlinear:

1) Display the entire text you wish to export (such as the book of Mark).

2) Set the interlinear to display just the Lex row.

3) Select large chunks of the text (up to 500 verses) and do Copy As -> Interlinear.  (note, there is a minor bug here where you need to be viewing the start of your selection for the copy to be successful).

4) Paste the selection into Microsoft Excel or a simple text editing program such as BBEdit or TextWrangler (note, Numbers and TextEdit seem to have a problem with pastes like this).

5) You are generally close, you just need to do some tweaking to this output.  Generally, you don't want two out of every three lines.  There are a variety of scripts (in Excel) or regular expressions (In a text program) that you can use to do the final tweak to the output, but this is sort of up to you.  Just remove the first line of each line pair, and you'll be left with the lexical forms in original word order.

I hope this helps!