NEW! Wuest's Word Studies from the Greek New Testament!

R. Mansfield

NEW for the Accordance Library: Wuest's Word Studies from the Greek New Testament (4 vols) with introductory pricing!

Some of you have been asking for this one for a VERY LONG TIME!

Get introductory pricing through January 11, 2015.

Get more information in today's blog post

Wuest.png
  • Like 1

It looks like the Forums are not accepting the apostrophe within his links. Try this product page link.

There's a link to the blog post on the product page. Just click on "Introductory Sale".

Edited by Julie Palmer

Yes, I even tried to edit it. I confirmed the link was correct, but as soon as I save it, the wrong link appears. 

Right. I didn't catch that there was an apostrophe in the URL of the blog post. Normally, we try to keep those out because they can be problematic such as here in the forums. Unfortunately, that blog post was linked to in the newsletter and other social media, so I don't want to change it now.

Heads up! Introductory pricing for the Wuest bundle ends at midnight!

• 2 weeks later...

I purchased this as soon as it became available. I just noticed that Olivetree offers this bundle for 20 dollars, or one fifth of the current Accordance price. I've resisted owning two programs/libraries since the demise of the Online Bible, but the price difference and availability of items from other programs really makes a very compelling arguement for doing so. 

Edited by Dan Wagner

I purchased this as soon as it became available. I just noticed that Olivetree offers this bundle for 20 dollars, or one fifth of the current Accordance price. I've resisted owning two programs/libraries since the demise of the Online Bible, but the price difference and availability of items from other programs really makes a very compelling arguement for doing so. 

I have used the Olivetree program and I think Accordance offers greater functionality and flexibility.

At the end of the day that's what we are paying for.

We could all could borrow books from a library and read them to get the same information; Accordance makes it a whole lot easier.