Finding underlined words

Guntis

Hi, 

I have highlighted user Bible text, and I want to find all instances where just several words from the verse are highlighted, not the whole verse.

Could you please tell my what search syntax should I use to find only individual word or words highlighted in the Bible text? 

Something like this: 

[sTYLE Underline Red]

But it must be followed by something to exclude the whole verses highlighted with the "Underline Red" highlighter. How should it look like?…

I would suggest -- and I admit that I am not very good at this: you probably will need two or three search tabs. You will need one tab which shows ALL WORDS.

Tab 2: WORDS>> STYLE Underline Red

TAB 3: I would use either HITS command or CONTENTS command

HITS (TAB 1) <NOT> HITS (Tab 2)

That might not be what you are looking for.  

You may need to modify the SCOPE of your RANGE.  You can sub-divide your SCOPE to include CHAPTER, CLAUSE, SENTENCE, etc. See attached. 

Anyone: if you modify your SCOPE>>. I think that you can somehow use the HITS and CONTENTS commands to get to your desired result

As I said recently in another topic, you cannot highlight or find as hits, words that you have highlighted. You can only find the verses. That is the way it works since the beginning, and for now anyway.

So there is one thing that I still cannot do in Accordance? ;-)