Getting started

Mikhael1

Hi,

I've just purchased the ultimate collection and downloaded the image disk onto my MacBook Pro .

I have yet to download from the email link to start it all going but I have a question.

After downloading onto laptop can I transfer onto my iPad Pro?

If yes what are my options?

Thanks In advance

Mikhael

The Mac version and the iPad version are two different programs, you will need to get the iPad version from the App Store as you would with all your iPad apps.

Once you log into your account from within the app you can download your purchased modules.

That's the best/easiest way.

• Like 1

It's usually easier and quicker to sync from the Mac version to the iPad. You will find instructions in both sets of Help files. The Mobile Help is online. Yes, the app is downloaded separately to each device.

• Like 2

I've decided to do it the app way but it's not downloading all the modules.After installing purchases the download starts then after 5 seconds it takes me to my iPad desktop. This happens even when I try one at a time. Sometimes I get a partial download.now it's reporting an error in download. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the app.

Please try clearing the Download Cache in your device settings: Accordance (at the top of the apps which are at the bottom of the settings).