NEW Accordance Refund Policy & NEW Original Language Starter Collection

R. Mansfield

Announcing Accordance's NEW Refund Policy & NEW Original Language Starter Collection!

What do these two have to do with each other? See today's blog post for more details!

• Like 4

Very Coool

I had recommend Accordance and installed the Demo on a Mac of a friend to show him the great features. But honestly I was not amazed. A lot of things that I use daily wasn't possible. Not because the Demo has some restrictions, but while there was to less Tool. For example no cross-ref...

So for me the new OLSC with the Refund Policy has the chance to break some walls to jump in the Accordance world

Greetings

Fabian

Edited by Fabian
  • Like 2

The link for this two new options are to much hidden.

If I didn't had the link from the forums I never had found it. For me this must stay more in the focus, on the Hp, maybe next to Support.

Greetings

Fabian

Yes, we are planning to make these much more obvious once all the pieces are in place.

• Like 2

The Accordance 11 Original Language Starter Collection is an excellent choice for a starter edition. This is the starter collection that would have immediately gotten my attention, though I do not regret starting with the Original Languages Collection. The Original Language Starter Collection will be an excellent choice for gifting. Well done!

• Like 2