Dict. of Qumran hyperlinks

Fabian

Hello 

Do I miss a module or have I set another presetting in Accordance for showing me the information in hovering over the links in Dict. of Qumran?

If I triple click in the Dict. of Qumran it opens Text (G-Judean-T) but its empty too.

If I triple click in the research output nothing happens.

post-32723-0-48277100-1454759710_thumb.png

I think I have all Qumran modules that are available in Accordance, but I'm not really sure.

Greetings

Fabian

G-JUDEAN-T is the incorrect text to be looking in - try setting your default to QUMRAN, or "Qumran Non-biblical Manuscripts".

I have this module, but I didn't find it in any settings mode. 

Another question: Does Accordance not find this by itself.

O.K. I found it, I have the "Qumran Non-biblical Manuscripts" more on top in the library. In this case over the Judean-T. The question is still, why comes the G-Judean-T if there is no entry?

Greetings

Fabian

Edited by Fabian

Accordance uses the Library order to determine the priority of texts used. Rearrange the order and the links should work as intended.

Accordance uses the Library order to determine the priority of texts used. Rearrange the order and the links should work as intended.

Hello Rick

Thanks. but why comes the G-Judean-T if there is no entry?

Greetings

Fabian

If you have the G-JUDEAN-T text set as your Command-T then it will attempt to look there.  If it is not set and you have english texts set instead, it will find the first item in your library matching the Qumran corpus.

• Like 1

Ah Thanks, so I look there. I have forgotten this setting.

Thanks

Greetings

Fabian

• 2 weeks later...

It would be cool if even the Alternative Bible has no entry, it goes like Rick said to the next one. E.g. my primary Bible is the Elberfelder and as secondary I have the Schlachter 2000 because that has more verses. But even this has no entry for Tobit, so it would be cool if Accordance then goes to the next with an entry. The Schlachter is on the 3rd place from the top.

post-32723-0-30252500-1455993124_thumb.png

Greetings

Fabian

Edited by Fabian
  • Like 1

It would be cool if even the Alternative Bible has no entry, it goes like Rick said to the next one. E.g. my primary Bible is the Elberfelder and as secondary I have the Schlachter 2000 because that has more verses. But even this has no entry for Tobit, so it would be cool if Accordance then goes to the next with an entry. The Schlachter is on the 3rd place from the top.

http://www.accordancebible.com/forums/public/style_images/master/attachicon.gifBildschirmfoto 2016-02-20 um 19.23.56.png

Greetings

Fabian

+1

• Like 1