IVP collection

Alistair

I bought the original Essential IVP Reference Collection CD-ROM, and have added a few further titles to it over the years

However I note the current IVP collection Mk 3 has some modules I missed along the way, e.g. Dictionary of Biblical Imagery and the New Bible Atlas.

Did I miss an upgrade offer somewhere along the way?

My update to 2.0 was September 24, 2008....

-Dan

I belive v.2 added 'Imagery' and 'Atlas' whilst v.3 only revised the Dictionary of Jesus & the Gospels (2nd Edition), 2013.

- Paul 

I have the updated DJG(2e) but not 'Imagery' and 'Atlas.' I have not been able to find a update option in the store.

Both the Dictionary of Biblical Imagery and the New Bible Atlas have been in this collection from the beginning. There was no difference in modules (just updates) between the original and IVP2. If the original diak is registered to you, you should be able to download those modules in Easy Install.

OK, this is weird, I have them on my MBP but not on my iMac. I will copy them across to the iMac and see what happens.

Update: the two modules concerned have been in the proper place on the iMac all along, but were not recognised. The did not appear in the Accordance library.

A couple of the other IVP modules were also affected.

Double clicking the modules in the Finder caused Accordance to recognise them, and they are now listed in the library.

Some bug here somewhere.

Edited by Alistair