Bible references list

Guntis

Hi,

It would be nice if I could save different Bible references or word searches in a list, with titles, and with possible keywords added.

For example, 7 last words of Jesus: Luke 23:34, 43; John 19:26-27; Matthew 27:46; Mark 15:34; John 19:28; John 19:29-30; Luke 23:46

Or 3 prayers of the Lord in Gethsemane: Matt 26:39, 42, 44 

Or keywords pointing to the Creator: heaven* <AND> earth <AND> (sea* <OR> water*)

And so on. 

Of course, I can save them elsewhere, but it would be nice to have them handy in Accordance. People could save references to the specific Bible passages for the Bible lessons, etc.

Hi Guntis, I save these sort of things as workspaces. The search is automatically re-run when you open it. Pop them in a folder if you don't want them in your workspace menu, then drop it in your dock and you have a click able list to open your favourite lists. Or put them in the workspace menu. :-)

Edited by Ken Simpson

You can also save a range with these specific verses and an appropriate title. For example, if your range is 7 last words, you can then display them with the Range command by entering [RANGE "7"]. You need quote marks and enough of the title to identify it.