NIV 2011 w/G/K Numbers & Phrase Tagging (LOWEST PRICE EVER)

R. Mansfield

Although I mentioned it yesterday in regard to this week's sale, don't miss the fact that the New International Version (2011) with G/K Numbers and Phrase Tagging is at the lowest price we've ever offered. This also includes upgrades, which are also at the lowest price ever. 

The NIV 2011 w/G/K Numbers & Phrase Tagging is currently only available in Accordance. If you want to see what distinguishes it from other keyed texts check out this video

Even if you don't regularly use the NIV, you may still want to get this unique key number text. 

NIVGKEPT.png

• Like 4

it really is an impressive module and shows the power of accordance so watch the video!

If you Have reservations about the niv, you may want to read dave brunn's one bible, many versions, are all translations created equal? A translators view point and it may just challenge your assumptions about the claims from other translations.

Oh to all be experts in greek and hebrew!

There is not now no do i think there will ever be a perfect translation. For me the best out there are the NRSV and the NIV2011... I know many others find the ESV to be closet to ideal. Thanks be to God we have a variety of translations to impart the message.

-Dan

Edited by Dan Francis

A translation is a translation. Brunn gives an interesting insight into a translators life, if extremely repetative

This is a fantastic resource

As dan says thanks be to god we have variety

Brunn was involved in translating for the lamogai people in papua new guinea (they have one translation to choose from) and in his summary:

'In english speaking countries, we have the huge advantage of being able to compare dozens of bible versions side by side. In this sense we are incredibly rich beyond the wildest dreams of the rest of the world. Yet sometimes, i think we squander this great wealth. Not only do we fail to take full advantage of it; we also allow it to become a source of disagreement among us.'

Tagged resources in accordance make us even richer, many thanks for all your hard work and skills in developing this.

;o)

I wish someone would tag the NJB (but I will not hold my breath on that one).

-Dan

• Like 2

And then after NET, someone can do NETS! (By 2025 would be good enough for me.)

NET should be coming very soon, I am sure I saw someone mention that the strongs tagging is being worked on by the publisher and will be implemented in accordance shortly after.

-Dan

Please, sir, we want some more texts tagged!

• Like 2

If you look at the NET online they already have rollovers with Strong's numbers both in OT and NT. I don't know that it's complete but it is there.

Thx

D

My understanding is it is not yet complete.... but that said I only know what I have heard and it was on this forum not from the NET.... (It may even be complete, but still needing to be double checked, so not released yet for distribution).

-Dan