NEW! Watson's Greek & Hebrew Word for the Day

R. Mansfield

Start your morning with a Hebrew or Greek Word for the Day! New for the Accordance Library, get J. D. Doc Watson's A Word for the Day: Key Words from the New Testament and A Hebrew Word for the Day: Key Words from the Old Testament.

Get introductory pricing through April 18. 

See today's blog post for more information.

screenshot: NT

Greek Word for the Day.png

screenshot: OT

Greek Word for the Day.png
  • Like 1

Only hours remain to get introductory pricing on Watson's Hebrew and Greek Word for the Day volumes. The sale ends at midnight EDT tonight!

I really like these devotionals... But there seems to be some sort of errors in them at first I assumed it was just the iOS app... but having gone to mac app I get something similar.. I have installed the AMG dictionaries but when I click on the strongs links i get: This hyperlink cannot be shown because the field “Strong’s Number” in “NT Word Study Dictionary” cannot be found. Or is it a fault in the devotionals themselves? Either way a fix would be appreciated. I am wondering if it is because the dictionaries are labeled key number and not strong's number in the search by drop box options???

-Dan

Make sure you have version 1.1 for these modules.

• Like 1

My bad I was sure my files were up-to-date but that was the issue. Thanks and sorry to report a problem already solved.

-Dan

• Like 1