SALE on ORIGINAL LANGUAGE Resources!

R. Mansfield

Save this week on ORIGINAL LANGUAGE BIBLICAL TOOLS. If you've never studied Greek & Hebrew, if you're just starting out, if you've studied for years, or if you're a bit rusty, we've got something for you.

Discover incredible discounts on our Original Language Collection plus Grammars, Lexicons, Word Studies and Devotionals!

Through April 18, save on the following titles!

Sale prices listed for the titles listed above are good through April 18, 2016 and cannot be combined with any other discounts.

Get more information in today's blog post!

Looks like you accidentally put December 18 after the second paragraph. Haha

Looks like you accidentally put December 18 after the second paragraph. Haha

Whoops. Thanks.

Hey customers buy this and you have 3 months time to upgrade to a bigger collection with full credits from the OL Collection.

Perhaps you want the Essential Collection: Buy now the OL and you have 3 months to upgrade to Essential. So you have 3 months time to earn money for the Essential and you get it then with the same discount. So the Essential costs $90 less in the next 3 months. Then you have another 3 moths to buy the Advance with also $90 less. And so on. Or any upper collection.

Greetings

Fabian

• Like 1

Thanks, I am in Greek 2 and was searching for a program that would parse so I could check my answers and came across this sale! I bought it and am learning it as we speak. Are you saying the essential will go on sale next?

Heads Up! ONLY HOURS REMAIN to save big on the Original Language Collection, Greek/Hebrew Word of the Day & more of the language tools mentioned in the original post on this thread! This sale ends at midnight EDT tonight!