Bible text size in the Instant Details palette

Guntis

When I hover mouse cursor over thy Bible reference in the Tool display, I see Bible text in the Instant Details in Cambria font, small size. When I hover mouse cursor over some Bible reference in the User notes, I see Bible text in the Instant Details in Verdana font, larger size. It seems that I have no control over it to show both in the same font face and size?

• 3 years later...

Three years later, still the same problem. Pressing Command key doesn't alter Bible translation, as when I hover mouse cursor over the Bible link in any commentary text.

Pressing Command key doesn't alter Bible translation, as when I hover mouse cursor over the Bible link in any commentary text

It does for me.  Look in  "Preferences -> User Notes Display -> Hypertext" and make sure the values in the "Text" and "Alternate Text" aren't set to the same Bible translation.

Edited by Silas Marrs

It does for me.  Look in  "Preferences -> User Notes Display -> Hypertext" and make sure the values in the "Text" and "Alternate Text" aren't set to the same Bible translation.

Thank you! It wroks now! That problem is solved. Somehow I forgot that for the user notes there are separate settings.

Can you tell mey how to change font in the Instant Details palette? When I hover mouse cursor over any Bible text link in the ible commentary pane, Instant Details show it in Cambria font, when I hover mouse cursor over any Bible text link in the User notes, Instant Details show it in Verdana or Tahoma font.I'd like to have the same Cambria font. 

• Like 1

I'm not sure.  For me, instant details shows up the same size/font from either User Notes, or a Commentary.  I suppose it could be a bug, but it's probably just a setting I'm unfamiliar with.  What commentary is it?  Which two bibles is instant details finding the verses in?

• 3 weeks later...

What commentary is it? Which two bibles is instant details finding the verses in?

Bible: NRSVS or NIV, for example. Commentaries: any. EBC or NT for Everyone, for example. All show links in Cambria font, as expected. But any link from my User notes is shown in Verdana or Tahoma font.