Two Key Click functions not functioning

Charles Stock

I hope you can solve this for me. I've been trying to figure it out for at least a year.

Shift+click on verse, chapter, or book arrows should move the text 10x. It only moves it one.

Option+click on resource palette magnifying glass icon (search) should cause a search by key numbers rather than English text. It doesn't work.

Obviously I can work around both these inconenient problems, but it's a shame to miss these powerful features. Any suggestions?

Accordance 7.3

OSX 10.4.10

MacBook Pro

Thanks!

The only thing I can come up with is that the number-lock or F6 key may have been pressed. It messes up my keyboard commends when I do that. Or perhaps you have a conflict with some other software. The key question is whether these keys work correctly for you in other software, or the desktop?

The only thing I can come up with is that the number-lock or F6 key may have been pressed. It messes up my keyboard commends when I do that. Or perhaps you have a conflict with some other software. The key question is whether these keys work correctly for you in other software, or the desktop?
Hmm... Thanks for your quick reply. The keys work well in other programs. The number lock is not on. There must be a conflict with a setting or process. I just don't know where to begin searching.

You may want to check the Startup items in your account in System Preferences. If you can startup without other programs running you can have a shot at seeing what might be interfering with Accordance. Other than that, we'll need advice from our more technical users, or you can try posting on the Mac Ministry list which gets plenty of tech support.

Hmm... Thanks for your quick reply. The keys work well in other programs. The number lock is not on. There must be a conflict with a setting or process. I just don't know where to begin searching.

Charles,

Apple recommends these steps for troubleshooting steps for MacOS X.

Archived