Wanting to see certain badly outdated books to be removed from Original Languages and Bible Study Collections

Unix

but personally I would find it easier to recommend Accordance (which of course I already do) if there was less of the lowest quality resources in the $100-$350 range, than there currently is.

I see what you are getting at here. Some other Bible software programmes only offer out-of-copyright public domain works, and are priced accordingly.

Still, its a bit horses for courses—I mean, I can see how a beginner might want all the Strongs-tagged material you mentioned earlier.

But a more advanced student or scholar might want a relatively cheap introductory Accordance package but at a more intermediate academic level.

I think that's what you're really getting at?

Yes, thanks! I didn't notice until after I had posted the OP that there's also an "Original Language Starter" version 11, maybe that's something for the first group just like Original Language Starter currently is, or preferably modified with added resources if there really are compromise resources they could have while not having them get stuck in scholarship that was already dated as far ago as 80 years ago from when version 12 ships later this ongoing Year!:

I see what you are getting at here. Some other Bible software programmes only offer out-of-copyright public domain works, and are priced accordingly.

Still, its a bit horses for courses—I mean, I can see how a beginner might want all the Strongs-tagged material you mentioned earlier.

But a more advanced student or scholar might want a relatively cheap introductory Accordance package but at a more intermediate academic level.

I think that's what you're really getting at?

Of course, if having some academic needs for software, one should be dedicated. And I've always thought that people shouldn't judge or cathegorise users based on that they only have a (very, or comparatively) small Collection or base-package, a big one is far from mandatory or even necessary:

Unix, sounds like you are an avid Accordance user for sure  :) .

• Like 1

Unix, you are right about collection size. David Brainerd couldn't have had too many books in his tent when he was witnessing to the Indians, and look what Christ accomplished through him!

Edited by romans6