SALE! Catholic Titles

R. Mansfield

SALE on CATHOLIC titles! + Don't miss out on the last week for our BIBLE STUDY COLLECTION at 50% off!

Many of these titles are produced by diverse teams of individuals that include more than just Catholic scholars, so the audience for these resources goes well beyond denominational affiliation.

This week, save BIG on the following titles:

Sacra Pagina New Testament Commentary (18 volumes)--26% off!
Catholic Studies Add-On Bundle (21 titles)--25% off!
New Jerusalem Bible--20% off!

PLUS, there's one more week to equip your entire group wth the Accordance 11 BIBLE STUDY COLLECTION for only $99/person!

Sale prices for the titles listed above are good through May 9, 2016 (11:59 pm EDT) and cannot be combined with any other discounts.

For more information, see today's blog post

Is there an upgrade price from the Starter to the Bible Study Collection?  I'd like to recommend it to a friend who has the Starter. The  Accordance website will only give me a price based on what I have (which is considerably more). 

Your friend would normally get credit for upgrading to the Bible Study Collection, but it does not apply to this special offer, which is a great deal in any case.

• Like 1

Don't miss out! Today is the last day to get discounts on these selected Catholic titles as well as the Bible Study Collection.