Search Results Found Indicator

farcas

Right now, in a subtle and great way, Accordance indicates whether a search has been performed with greyed out text. If no search was performed it remains black. On an individual, regular search if nothing is found Accordance will notify the user with a pop over.

Two things:

1. the pop over indicator that say no hits were found can be annoying - it forces an unnecessary click I think. I wish there was a subtler way of indicating this that didn't require the user to click ok before preceding.

2. when using predetermined search ranges and the link command to perform the same search in multiple ranges simultaneously, there is no way to find out if hits were found without having that particular tab on front and noticing the greyed out or black text.*

*I usually set up multiple tabs and set them to predetermined ranges then link them to my search text. For example,from left to right, would be: "Search" "Daniel" "Jeremiah" "Deuteronomy" etc. My search goes to "Search" and then all the others have the Link Command connected to "Search". With this only one tab is visible at a time in the zone. Then in another zone I have analysis, lexicon etc.

Could there be a two birds with one stone solution to these? Something in the tab itself (e.g. a color or symbol: "!", "!?", "✓", "⚠︎") that's always visible?

Thanks!