JUST ADDED: Additional JPS COMMENTARIES!

R. Mansfield

Just added: more JPS Bible Commentary titles! Get volumes on the Megillot (Ruth, Esther, Ecclesiastes, and Song of Songs), Haftarot & Jonah at introductory pricing!

Already own the JPS Commentary on the Torah or the Haggadah? Get Custom Upgrade pricing when you upgrade to all 12 volumes!

Get more information in today's blog post!

Screenshots:

Haftarot.png

Fishbane's JPS Commentary on Haftarot combined with Readings & Prayers for Jewish Worship, the Hebrew Bible and JPS w/Strong's in Accordance for Mac.

Jonah-ds.png

Simon's JPS Commentary on Jonah paired with JPS w/Strong's in Accordance Mobile. 

Megillot-ds.png

Berlin's JPS Commentary on Esther (from the Megillot volume) combined with the Hebrew Bible and JPS w/Strong's in Accordance for Windows.

The jps study bible and jewish annotated new testament are also on offer at the moment and can i recommend that you get them if you havent already!

The articles alone are worth the price and these really do give useful insights into the text. I bought both as hard copies when published and immediately got them when they became available in accordance as they are essential go to in all my work flows. I cannot imagine being without them now.

There are some really excellent interviews with the editors on the web which also provides insight into these works.