Atlas Edit Undo + Find Search Clearing

Songoflove

While creating custom layers in Atlas, could there be an UNDO feature, just in case 3 steps down you realize you made a mistake, and instead of losing all the data/moves you previously made because you didn't click save, you could hit undo for a few steps instead? 

Also,

After CMD-F (Find) on map, I realize that there is no CLEAR ALL SEARCHES button, but what I'd have to do to make all the highlighted "found" cities not be red is to close the map and open a new one. But then, there's all the selections I've also made, etc. When showing a class it'd be nice to be able to clear my searches and start afresh right from the same map. (Even an option to have those cities stay on the map but revert to normal lettering?) 

We plan a lot more Undo options for the upcoming rev. I hope these are included.

There is a Clear Extra Sites in the Sites pop-up menu. This removes any found or "added" sites, or, if they are part of the current site layer, it reverts them to the regular style. Not exactly what you requested, but close.