Question about upgrades

William Spencer

I am planning to upgrade to the essentials collection in about 3 or 4 weeks. A while ago when I checked the upgrade price it said it would be around $189. I went to check to get the exact price today and I got a thing that popped up and said that the price is better than any custom upgrade. So a month or so ago a costum upgrade would have cost me around $189 and now I there is no custom price listed? What has changed?

Were you still signed in? try adding it to the cart

Yes, I made sure I was still signed in. When I add it to the cart it gives me the 499 price. However, it is supposed to adjust to what you already own when you hit custom upgrade.

I ran the Custom Upgrade in your account (I believe) and got about $196 without any extra discount. However your school offer or another discount may also apply. If it won't work for you, just submit the order to manual processing with a request to check the numbers. Do use any special offer code that you have, as well.

Thank you! As money allows I will continue upgrading. I will utilize manual processing if needed.