Tagging quotes/passages

mrderek

Hi there

Is there any way of tagging texts? I'm imagining something like evernote, which allows you to tag notes.

For example, I might tag quotes talking about 'sacrament' from different tools, and bibles, and then have an easy way of searching them up. If someone could explain whether this is already a feature, that would be great.

Thanks

You can use highlighting in texts and tools to do this--create a new highlight style for each tag. Then you can search by [sTYLE Sacrament]. Or you can create user notes with e.g., #sacrament which will make it easier for you to search (although this will only work for notes on texts, not tools, I guess).

If I was able to vote, proper tagging support would be my number one feature that needs to go into accordance. Just imagine if you were able to tag bible verse, text in commentaries, books, patristics and so on, and then use that tag to bring up a full set/collection of info you find relevant to example #holyspirit, #baptism, etc...

I understand it can essentially be done using "highlights" but it seems to be forcing a feature to work in a way that is not immediately obvious. It might be a good idea if there was a webcast/podcast on how to use "highlights" to allow tagging verse/commentaries/books/user notes and then easily retrieving them all.

• Like 1