how to: print one journal article?

SteveL

Sorry, I know this has been discussed, but I can't find it. Can someone please point me to a summary of the easy way to copy and print one journal article?

Thanks, -s

Steve,

In the browser select the title of the journal article. Control-click on the title in the browser and from the contextual menu select "Select Range." Notice that the OK button in the search pane is lit up. Click it. Then select Show Articles. That will show only the article in your range. Then you can hit command-a to select all and copy it to a word processor or simply print from right there within Accordance. HTH.

I'm doing something wrong: do I type something into the search window? I get an error message that says "a word or expression must be entered at the insertion point"

RB, thanks for trying to help!!

--

(A note to the Accordance staff: this is not intuitive, and even worse, I don't know where to turn to get help, aside from a dear brother.)

Type an * in the search field. That should fix it (make sure your range is still selected when you do this).

Type an * in the search field. That should fix it (make sure your range is still selected when you do this).

Yippee!! Works as advertised. Thank you Robb 100X!!

I feel lame here. What's a journal article? :unsure:

For starters, You're not 'lame'!

A 'journal article' is an article in one of the academic journals, such as JETS on the Journals CD.

For starters, You're not 'lame'!

A 'journal article' is an article in one of the academic journals, such as JETS on the Journals CD.

Thanks for explaining that and providing a link. I was searching through the help files and through some of my library to find out what a academic journal was. Didnt even know there was such a thing.

Thanks again

Archived