Locate a Bible?

eshane7

I have Accordance on my iPhone, my iPad, and my Mac.  I mostly use it on my Mac and iPad.  Sometimes I use it on my phone, mostly for the Bible aspect of it.  I noticed recently, that on my iPad, I have the Italian Giovanni Diodatti from 1649.  However, I don't have it on my Phone, or my Mac.  I'm currently learning Italian since we moved to Italy as missionaries.  I don't recall where I got the Italian Giovanni Diodatti Bible on my iPad from.  I'm not able to find it anywhere now.  I would like to have it on my Mac, and iPhone too for the times I'm running around and need to reference the Italian Bible.  Any tips on this would greatly be appreciated.  Thanks!

Shane

Not sure about that particular version you mentioned

but there are three italian bibles listed in the easy install so you should be able to install the same version of an italian bible on all three devices from easy install if you want to develop your italian ( these appear more modern translations).

Ciao Shane

If you upgrade to Accordance 11 you got more free Italian Bibles, which are with an up to date modern language. 

Ciao

Fabian

Thank you both.  I'm specifically interested in the Old Diodatti Italian Bible of 1649.  I did see the modern ones available.  

Shane

Ciao Shane,

This Diodati seems not to be an Accordance module, so you have to synchronize Accordance with the iPhone. Per cable or per WiFi. 

Greetings

Fabian

Ciao Fabian,

Grazie per il tuo aiuto. (Thanks for your help!)  I know how to do that, if the Bible is on my Mac, however it is on my iPad... Apparently I put it on there some time ago.  I may have made the module even myself... I just don't know off the top of my head.  So, with it being on my iPad, can I sync it over to my Mac?  

Shane

Thank you both.  I'm specifically interested in the Old Diodatti Italian Bible of 1649.  I did see the modern ones available.  

Shane

Such a curious post. Your learning 17th century Italian?

Such a curious post. Your learning 17th century Italian?

It is really not that curious, that is the Bible we use in our church, and that is the one that I'm studying.  So, yes in a sense, I will also be learning 17th century Italian, as well as modern spoken Italian.  Since I already speak Spanish, and have a 1569, 1602, and 1865 Spanish Bibles.  I also speak English (obviously), and have a 1611 English Bible as well as some other old English Bibles.  As you can see, I'm quite familiar with the old Bibles.  What I own are simply replicas and not originals, and some digital copies.  I'm not afraid of 'old' language skills, and am quite familiar with the older style of writing in at least those two languages.  Hopefully that helps quench any curiosity.

Shane

• Like 1

To your original post:

Go to finder, press [alt], click on [go to] and choose Library. Here go to Application support and search Accordance. The Folder where your Bible is has changed between 10 and 11. On 10 search for folder User Bible or so and in 11 Modules, Bibles, 

Greetings

Fabian

I got it.  Thanks for the help!

Shane