11.2 Highlighting

rcdeacon

I sure hate to be the bearer of bad news but TWICE today I highlighted in the NAS95S and it did not sync to my ipad mini properly and when I went back to check on my laptop where the initial highlights were made, THEY WERE GONE! It happened this morning as I was reading and highlighting in Genesis 12-14. I went back and re-highlighted and the next time it synced fine so I simply dismissed it as a random event. This afternoon I returned and picked up at chapter 15 and marked a number of verses in this chapter. Did a sync (dropbox manual) and they also DID NOT sync to my ipad mini so I looked again at my laptop and low and behold they were gone! At no time either this morning or this afternoon did I quit Accordance. I do not know what to attribute this to but decided to report it.

Bob

This happened again today. What I think happened was I applied some highlights to the text (in this case Genesis 16:1 and following). I did a sync which took a long time (may be due to my SLOW internet however it was only one task that was slow not all 4 of them). Then I did a sync on my ipad mini. The highlights DID NOT show so I did another sync on my laptop (Dell Inspiron 5558) and low and behold, the previously applied highlights were gone! It seems the first highlights DID NOT upload to dropbox (however the user notes did) so when I synced my mini it saw no highlights and then when I synced my laptop those highlights were NOT in dropbox so they reverted to non-highlighted text.

Bob