11.2 Easy Install Hang

Julia Falling

Hey – Just took advantage of the Something for Everyone Sale (thanks!).

When installing on the MacBook Air, it hung during Easy install.  I finally had to quit Accordance.  I restarted Accordance and it just stayed at the 'Now opening … ' window.  I couldn't get it to stop w/o a Force-Quit.  I again attempted to open Accordance.  This time I told it not to use the last session and it opened.  All seems well now.  The modules had installed and open correctly even though I quit when it was installing (forever).

I then tried the Easy Install on my back-up for Accordance, the Mac mini.  The screen went blank except for the little 'Installing' window.  Then it hung.  After many minutes, it finally finished and opened the single Workspace that had been there at the beginning of the Install.  The modules installed and open correctly.

I did manage to get a sample using Activity Monitor during the hang.  Hope it's of some use.  Here it is, zipped (couldn't get it to load unless compressed):

Sample1.rtf.zip

I had the same issue. I switched from easy install to updates and back and behold it worked. 

But did encounter this issue yesterday too.