Sync with Accordance

pme

Hi

I've just done a sync with my mobile devices (ipad pro 12.9 and iphone 6+S) with my mac, and when it finished, I closed the Library and the screen went to the Accordance logo screen and the spinning circle. Would have stayed there forever, but I closed it with the home button, forced removed it with the double-click swipe and restarted the app. Everything's installed (I think), but the behaviour is not normal, and my thinking is you should always be aware of abnormal computer behaviour, as it may be indicative of something else that needs addressing.

Just tried it again with the pro even though there was nothing to sync, therefore the "sync" was instantaneous, but closing out of the Library produced the Logo screen.

Wooo hoo.

post-31605-0-26632000-1468290064_thumb.jpg

Hey, 

I was able to reproduce this issue and it'll be addressed in our next release. Everything likely installed properly, it's just getting stuck on that screen after the installation. You can continue to relaunch the app after syncing until this is resolved. 

Chris

Thanks Chris. I noticed too that it seemed to default back to a diff bible too (ESV - my default is NIV 84)