Quick key for scrolling through hits

Joel Arnold

When I have multiple hits with a large context or even all it is obviously critical to jump quickly to the next hit. I could do that at the bottom of the search tab, but I used to do it with this quick key (ctrl, command, arrows). Not working for me now. Any updated quick keys?

Screenshot%202016-07-22%2008.09.05.png?d

http://accordancefiles2.com/helpfiles/OSX11/content/topics/10_ref/kb/navigating_wrkspcs_zones_tabs_panes.htm

post-30109-0-83336000-1469146539_thumb.png

Edited by Arnold

Dude, I was just going to post this same question!! Thanks for asking it, Joel! 

When I talked to an Accordance guy a couple weeks back, he said they switched to Cocoa or something in 11.2 (I think it was), and it’s adjusted some things unintentionally. I’m sure it’ll all get worked out in time.

• Like 1

Ok. Just discovered that apparently command + option + arrow works in resources (commentary, lexicon) but not in Bible texts because it goes to the next chapter. You can always use the mouse button but we all know how we feel about having to reach for a mouse (ugh! first world problems!) while you're flying around in your work flow.