Installing Accordance

csonni

In moving over to Leopard, I simply copied over my entire Accordance folder along with all the modules. Seems to work fine. Would I have any system fonts missing? Is this a bad approach or is it best to go through the entire install procedure from the CD?

In moving over to Leopard, I simply copied over my entire Accordance folder along with all the modules. Seems to work fine. Would I have any system fonts missing? Is this a bad approach or is it best to go through the entire install procedure from the CD?

I've been moving my folder from computer to computer for almost a decade, and it works fine. To make sure the fonts are installed, you can simply re-run the newest Accordance installer for the main program.

Thank you for the prompt reply.

This works fine, and is our recommended way to transfer Accordance when you upgrade your computer or your system. But it does not transfer the work you have done on ranges and settings, highlights, user tools, user notes, and any other files you saved in the default locations. You should transfer, and regularly backup, these folders as well:

User/Library/Preferences/Accordance Preferences

User/Documents/Accordance Files

Archived