Version 8 is here!

Rick Yentzer

David wasn't kidding when he said in the blog that version 8 was very, very near!

I'm buying today! And a quick look at the new features shows the ability to color the backgrounds. Thanks so much for this feature. The black text on stark white background really fatigued my eyes!

Thanks!

It is amazing what makes us grow-ups feel like a little kid at Christmas! As soon as I saw that it was ready out came my wallet! Praise God I am able to buy and download it here in Indonesia!

For some reason I'm having trouble downloading the upgrade version of 8. When I click on the add to cart icon it goes into my cart as $0. For me it should be $39. Even when I enter the payment info it doesn't allow me to purchase. Maybe it's not ready until tomorrow?

Anyone else able to purchase?

For some reason I'm having trouble downloading the upgrade version of 8. When I click on the add to cart icon it goes into my cart as $0. For me it should be $39. Even when I enter the payment info it doesn't allow me to purchase. Maybe it's not ready until tomorrow?

Anyone else able to purchase?

Me too. I can't purchase the upgrade either.

Chris

Include me in the not being able to purchase online... guess I will have to wait until tomorrow. :(

Include me in the not being able to purchase online... guess I will have to wait until tomorrow. :(

Same here.

I was able to download and pay for it just fine. I added Accordance 8 to my shopping cart and proceeded as though I was buying it for the first time. There is an option when you go to pay for it that says something like, "If you think you are eligible for an upgrade click here". They will then manually check and you will only be charged for the upgrade. It will take some time for them to check, but it didn't take more than an hour for me.

Hope this helps.

So sorry everyone, my bad! The upgrade orders were not going through if you had purchased version 7 online. It is now fixed and orders are pouring in.

We may get a backlog on orders that don't process automatically. It is a holiday today and no-one is in the office. But several staff are working from home, and we will pick up orders, emails, and voicemails. Please be patient.

Thank you all.

I got the same error originally and had actually marked it for manual processing, but it would not even go through that way. So I removed the V8 upgrade, re-added it to my cart and it showed the correct charge of $39 and the order went through.

Thanks to the staff at Oak Tree for their hard work on a holiday. I am grateful!

So sorry everyone, my bad! The upgrade orders were not going through if you had purchased version 7 online. It is now fixed and orders are pouring in.

We may get a backlog on orders that don't process automatically. It is a holiday today and no-one is in the office. But several staff are working from home, and we will pick up orders, emails, and voicemails. Please be patient.

Thank you all.

That fixed it. Thanks Helen.

And thanks for all of the hard work that's put into Accordance. :)

Archived