Searching for the form like תשמורו in any root in DSSB-C

ieremiahu

I am wondering how I can find the form - in any root - such as תשמורו in the modules (DSSB-C or BHS-W4).

This form especially has "waw" as matre lexionis in the middle of the word which, I heard, can be found in DSSB-C.

This question was caused from the question from where the word form תשמרו (with holem) in Deut 13:5 came from.

The vowel holem is not seemingly right in this place, since it is not changed because of the accent.

Someone says that it might come from the northern dialect, which has waw in the middle, and this kind of form can be found in Qumran texts.

Therefore I wanted to find out in DSSB-C that kind of form in any words, but failed.

Let me know how I make search form.

Thanks..

This question was caused from the question from where the word form תשמרו (with holem) in Deut 13:5 came from.

The vowel holem is not seemingly right in this place, since it is not changed because of the accent.

Someone says that it might come from the northern dialect, which has waw in the middle, and this kind of form can be found in Qumran texts.

There's nothing unusual about the form in Deut 13:5 as far as I can see, since the accent is on the syllable (the pashta also appears after the word, but it does not mark stress in that position; cf. GKC

Archived