MT/LXX

Justin Burt

I was browsing through the Accordance website when I saw the reference tool "MT/LXX". It looks like a pretty cool tool and I was wondering, for those of you who have it, how do you like it? I have a working knowledge of NT Greek, but only a year of OT Hebrew, so with that in mind, is it a worth while tool? Any thoughts would be great!

I was browsing through the Accordance website when I saw the reference tool "MT/LXX". It looks like a pretty cool tool and I was wondering, for those of you who have it, how do you like it? I have a working knowledge of NT Greek, but only a year of OT Hebrew, so with that in mind, is it a worth while tool? Any thoughts would be great!

Justin, I finally got it a couple of months ago, and now it's one of those, "How did I get by without it before?" kind of tools.

Over at the Accordance Blog, David Lang wrote a couple of posts about its functionality back in April:

"Determining What Gets Displayed in MT/LXX"

"Lies, Damned Lies, and Statistics"

WOW! Thanks for those Blog links. It looks like an amazing tool. To bad it isn't realistic to have explanations like that for modules!

Archived