Search color

wkrewson

I'm having a difficult time seeing the default search color (red) since I am colorblind. And I have tried to change the preference settings to another color and even underline, but it doesn't show up in the window - just red.

Any advice?

The preferences set the defaults for new windows, they do not affect open or saved windows. If you switch the text in the pane to another text and switch back you should see your new preferences in action.

The preferences set the defaults for new windows, they do not affect open or saved windows. If you switch the text in the pane to another text and switch back you should see your new preferences in action.

I'm finding that does not work. I have the ESVS and NASB95 opening as my default workspace. If I switch to anything other than the regular ESV, the search color is not there. The regular ESV shows red highlighting. When I go back to the default translations I've chosen, the highlighting disappears.

Yes, if the text pane does not match the search text there will be no highlighting. Then when you go back to the search text your new default preferences will appear, if you set them as default.

Yes, if the text pane does not match the search text there will be no highlighting. Then when you go back to the search text your new default preferences will appear, if you set them as default.

Another "Aha" moment in using the program. Thanks!

:-D

Archived