8.0.3 dmg contains version 8.0.2

Simon Warren

I downloaded the file 8.0.3_install.dmg. Inside it contains the package 'Accordance 8.0.2 Installer Univ'. Just in case it was only the title that was wrong I tried installing it but my version is still at 8.0.2.

Ooops, my bad! Uploading corrected files now, so sorry for the hassle. Will post here when they are up (internet is slow here).

Universal is up now, PPC is uploading.

I'm getting a bad download as of 5:24 am--Tried twice and it only generates a 12 meg file, not 16 as indicated on the download page. has this been verified as working?

Suggestion: it would be helpful if the downloaded file were named "Accordance803.dmg" or something like that. Coming back to a downloaded file some time later one wonders what "803.dmg" is all about. Tacking the program name on the file would be helpful.

Airborne shortly, so may not be able to retry the download until later today.

Rod

I just finished downloading Accordance 8.0.3 and the Universal 8.0.3_install.dmg file is failing to mount. I did wait until your second post to start the download.

I did get the full 16.1 MB file, unlike Rod.

Sorry, the internet here today is acting up. I can post here but access to the FTP site is horrible. Doing my best!

Doing my best!

No worries. Just wanted to let you know. I did download it again in case it was something on my end, but same results.

OK, the Universal is reuploaded, and I tested the download, and it does mount, and it does have the 8.0.3 installer which I have also tested, but it does not launch! I cannot believe how difficult this all is today.

Finally got both installers uploaded, and have downloaded and tested the Universal DMG. It is good, at last, and I believe the PPC DMG is also good.

Finally got both installers uploaded, and have downloaded and tested the Universal DMG. It is good, at last, and I believe the PPC DMG is also good.

Thanks Helen. Universal DMG works for me.

Archived