Keyword Highlighting Not Working

Tom Castle

Hey folks. For some reason tonight, my keyword highlighting is not working between KJVS and GNTTRS. It is working fine between KJVS and BHSW4. Any ideas what may be causing this? I've quickly come to depend on that quick highlighting of text. Its amazing.

Edit:

GNT-BYZ highlighting works fine as does GNTTR. So I'm assuming there is something about GNTTRS that is making it not work. Can someone shed some light on it for me?

I think it's because the GNT-TRS is keyed to Strong's numbers and is not a grammatically tagged text. (Whereas the GNT-TR is). The Keyword highlighting feature is designed to work with a keyed English text (Strongs or G/K) on one "side" and a grammatically tagged text (Greek or Hebrew) on the other.

Lorinda

• 3 weeks later...

Lorinda,

I'm having the same problem. It works fine for the OT, but doesn't work for KJVS - GNT-TR, or any of the ther Greek texts.

regards,

Jon R

The only Greek texts that do not work with the KJVS are the untagged texts (GNT-NA, NA27-GBS) and the text that is only tagged with Strong's numbers (GNT-TRS). All the tagged NT texts do work with the KJVS, NAS95S, ESVS, and NIV-G/K.

The only Greek texts that do not work with the KJVS are the untagged texts (GNT-NA, NA27-GBS) and the text that is only tagged with Strong's numbers (GNT-TRS). All the tagged NT texts do work with the KJVS, NAS95S, ESVS, and NIV-G/K.

Helen,

It may be something not quite right with my copy then. The NT-TR ver 3.4 I have, does not work correctly with the KJVS. The Keyword highlights the wrong English word and vice versa.

Jon

The latest KJVS is 2.6, can be downloaded by the widget. Which Accordance version do you have? Is the problem widespread or just a specific passage? Please post a screenshot.

The latest KJVS is 2.6, can be downloaded by the widget. Which Accordance version do you have? Is the problem widespread or just a specific passage? Please post a screenshot.

Helen,

I have Accordance 8, Scholars, standard. I have the latest KJVS 2.6.

I have a screen shot for you, unfortunately you can't see where the cursor is on the Greek side, but it was over the Greek for 'Gospel'. It seems to be two or three words out all the time. Really strange.

regards,

Jon

post-25945-1219994185_thumb.png

Helen,

I have Accordance 8, Scholars, standard. I have the latest KJVS 2.6.

I have a screen shot for you, unfortunately you can't see where the cursor is on the Greek side, but it was over the Greek for 'Gospel'. It seems to be two or three words out all the time. Really strange.

regards,

Jon

Yes, I can replicate this behavior when the option "After Verse" is chosen in the Format drop-down menu of the References pane.

Archived