Help With User Tool Titles

Marshall A. Fant

I imported Milton's Paradise Lost as a user tool and I'm having a slight problem. I have 12 major sections (the Books I-XII) and that's the only division I want. The problem is that the HTML auto-format put a title at the middle of each major section. So when I look at the browser pane, every Title has a subtitle (1) under it. I want to remove these subtitles, but I can't figure out how. I know that if you hold Shift Option it pulls up a "T-", but I don't know how to totally delete a Title from the section.

Is that clear enough? I know that might sound confusing. I'm including a picture so hopefully you'll see the problem I have (in the case of the picture, the middle of a section has the "T" that I'm trying to get rid of).

Thanks!

picture.tiff

picture.tiff

You may want to set the Preferences/Edit windows to Large blocks. However, Accordance has to add some titles to break up long articles. You can make the title simply a blank line. You can click the T to remove it as long as it is not the first line in the Edit window, so use the arrow to start at the previous article, then scroll down to this T and try to remove it.

Archived