Theological Journal Library vols. 1-11 on DVD

Chris Regas

Theological Journal Library vols. 1-11 on DVD

How does this differ from has been sold in the past?

If I am not mistaken, all that has been available from Accordance thus far is vols. 1-6. So the difference would be vols. 7,8,9,10, and 11 have been added.

And you will simply pay for the volumes that are new to you, and an even smaller sum to "crossgrade" any volumes you may have in the Windows version. Please contact the office for a quote.

And you will simply pay for the volumes that are new to you, and an even smaller sum to "crossgrade" any volumes you may have in the Windows version. Please contact the office for a quote.

And is there a place to find the content of volumes 7-11 (as in years of the journals now available)?

• 1 month later...

Whoah??!!! Did I miss an announcement? When will this be available? I will wait for it until then for sure... Thanks..

Finally sent off the master DVD to Galaxie today, so they should be available next week.

Finally sent off the master DVD to Galaxie today, so they should be available next week.

FANTASTIC! Thanks... I found where I missed the "announcement" in the "small" print of one of the newsletters, but am looking forward to an very helpful resource!

Archived