Primary DVD 8.1
Posted 09 December 2008 - 11:56 PM
Posted 10 December 2008 - 12:17 AM
Posted 10 December 2008 - 10:16 AM
Everything else seems to be just minor fixes as far as I can tell. Some kind of listing as to what's actually been updated might be helpful.
However, I always feel there is an advantage in staying up to date so I got the 8.1 DVD.
Posted 10 December 2008 - 11:48 AM
- Hebrew Inscriptions: Now include 711 Hebrew seals...$50
- Qumran Sectarian Manuscripts (QUMRAN): Now include all of DJD 37 and DJD 40...$80
- BHS-W4 release 10 with further refinements to the tagging
- LXX1 & 2: Now Rahlfs Revised Edition with formatting and punctuation...$80
- LXX, Swete with Textual Apparatus (LXXS-T): Based on the Swete text, now includes Gen-II Kings with punctuation, poetic formatting, and diacritics on names...$60
- Latin Vulgate (VULG-T): Now includes the entire Vulgate morphologically tagged with English glosses by Marco Fabbri....$100
Posted 11 December 2008 - 06:05 PM
I'm intrigued by the free Q module too. As far as I can tell, the Q module is the only new module that would be added to my collection, unless I paid for additional module unlocks, right?
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users