List of Scriptures

ChristianB

How can I create a list of scriptures manually? Lets say I am in a commentary. And there is a scripture reference I want to add to a list. Than I look up a word in a dictionary and there is another scripture I want to add to the same list. Is something like that possible? So instead of haveing several new tabs for each scripture I want to have them all in one (optionally).

Thanks for helping.

You can add selected or bookmarked verses in a Search window or Text window to a Reference List window. You will find this little known feature in the Selection menu. You can read all about it in the Doing your own Thing section of the Help pages.

You can add selected or bookmarked verses in a Search window or Text window to a Reference List window. You will find this little known feature in the Selection menu. You can read all about it in the Doing your own Thing section of the Help pages.

Thanks for your help!

Even though I had s.th. a little bit different in mind. This is nice if you want to add to the referencelist from a Bibel tool. But as far as I understand its not possible to add to the list directly out of - lets say - a commentary.

Maybe that functionality could be added somehow like this: Hold "alt" and instead of the magnifier a plus-symbol will show up, which adds the scripture to a reference list when clicking on it.

http://a2.s3.p.quickshareit.com/files/bild2f06de.png

Archived