Commentary on the New Testament Use of the Old Testament

Rick

I'm not privy to the licensing discussions, but I do believe we're pursuing it.

• 2 years later...

Put me down as a supporter as well! I would love to have this available within Accordance.

• 4 months later...

Hey I was wondering if there is any update on this? As far as commentaries go this one has been very helpful to me. But I would love to have it in Accordance (I recognize that this is a common refrain, since we want everything in Accordance :D).

I checked around and didn't see it listed in products.

Thanks,

These negotiations take a long time, but we hope that this one is close to completion (as a negotiation) and then we need to tackle the conversion to a module.

• 2 months later...

Greetings Helen,

Just hoping for an update on this particular module, as it's one I've long been hoping for-any recent news? And thanks in advance!

Blessings,

Robert

I went ahead and bought the physical book and use in almost every sermon. For any pastor concerned about preaching the whole of Scripture, it's a great resource.

I went ahead and bought the physical book and use in almost every sermon. For any pastor concerned about preaching the whole of Scripture, it's a great resource.

Sorry for the delay. This has been a part of a list of items in ongoing negotiations with Baker. We hope to have a better idea on this soon.

Edited by Rick Bennett

• 1 month later...

Rick, thanks so much for your follow-up on this thread-if it were possible to suggest some sort of timeline on this module, what would that be? And thanks in advance for your guidance on this highly desirable tool for Accordance!

Blessings,

Robert

Sorry, we still can't give a timeline, but as I said in another thread re: BECNT, we're hopeful that an agreement will be in place sometime soon. There are just so many layers to work through in these things; but be assured it is a high priority.

I own the hardcopy but then I bought the kindle version and converted it to mobi, pdf, rtf and html and use it on my ipad this way. I have played around with on accordance as well.

• 3 months later...

I also would like this. It is an extraordinarily useful commentary and as a searchable etext within accordance would be amazing.

Development of this resource is underway...with more Baker titles to follow.