User Notes

Harold Hosch

In recent months I have found that the User Note Edit Window has become an increasing problem. Its functionality has become more problematic as Accordance has increased in its sophistication and usefulness. I have observed two problems regarding the Edit Window. One, the cursor placement as text is typed is an increasing difficulty as it lags significantly behind the text typed; two, at random times Accordance will simply quit in going from the Edit Window to the Workspace Window resulting in a loss of data. The User Note Edit Window seems to function as a mini-application not well integrated with the Accordance program. I have been a long time user of the Accordance Bible program and love it. And I have many User Notes over the years. But with the more recent problems with the User Note Edit Window I have ceased to use the User Notes. I believe that the User Notes, and the Edit Window especially, needs to brought up to the level of sophistication that the Accordance program has achieved. I trust this may happen in the near future. Thanks!

Harold Hosch

Archived