Journal of Biblical Literature

Chad

Hello,

I was wondering if there is any update as to when the Journal of Biblical Literature (JBL) will be available? I had seen something in one of the blogs about the end of 2008, or early 2009, but that is the last mention of it that I have seen. Or is it on the SBL CD-ROM? Can you please give an update on that project? Many Thanks!! :)

It will be out on the SBL CD-ROM in just a few more weeks. So sorry! I feel really bad that we had to put it on the back burner in order to complete some other even more urgent projects. Thank you for your patience.

• 2 months later...

Hello!

Is there any updated status on this project or a release date? , it looks like it's been quite a while. Thank you!! :)

I'm very sorry for the repeated delays with JBL. I'm the one overseeing its development, and it's my top priority at this point. Don't have a release date yet, but it should be soon.

• 3 months later...

I'm very sorry for the repeated delays with JBL. I'm the one overseeing its development, and it's my top priority at this point. Don't have a release date yet, but it should be soon.

Any update on the availability? :)

I've been so wrong on my predictions for JBL so many times that I hesitate to make any promises, but it's nearing completion and should be available soon. Not before Christmas soon, but hopefully not long afterward.

How's that for intentionally vague? :)

Archived