Problem with pasted Accordance text
Posted 23 September 2005 - 12:28 PM
This is the most bewildering phenomenon. I would appreicate any insight!
Posted 29 November 2005 - 05:17 PM
I found this after reading your other post. I don't have a solution, but some questions:
- Does it happen if you paste into Word using Edit > Paste Special > Paste as Unformatted text? (I use an older version of Word, but I assume the equivalent exists in Word 2004.)
- Does it only happen with the ESV or does it happen with other English Accordance modules?
Posted 30 November 2005 - 06:10 AM
1. Select a body of ESV text in Accordance (Command-A) and copy it (Command-Option-C).
2. Paste into a Word document (Command-V). In the paste options offered choose "Match destination formatting".
3. Perform some Replace operations on the text in Word (eliminating double spaces and double para marks, also changing all caps LORD to small caps Lord).
4. Copy and Paste the text into another Word doc, where I am writing a commentary, converting the text to italics.
It was at various times after this that the wierd stuff began, as described in my first post. I have not encountered it in other English texts from Accordance, but have not used others much either.
Posted 06 December 2005 - 07:16 AM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users