User Tool Link Issue

Greg Terry

I imported a document with scripture links. In at least two places there is a scripture reference to Genesis in the document and in both cases the actual link for that text is showing 1Clement. I tried re-creating the link, changing the book name from Gen to Genesis, changed the chapter verse separator from : to . and nothing seems to make any difference. Any idea why this may be occurring?

I have an iMac with Leopard 10.5.7 (all updated), Accordance version 8.23 and all modules are updated.

In Set Tool Display what is the Text default for hypertexting?

Helen:

It is the NRSVS.

I discovered that it uses 1Clement for the first 17 chapters of Genesis. Beginning with chapter 18, the Genesis link appears as expected.

If I change the text for the hypertext setting to NRSV all works as expected. I'll do that for now.

Thanks for the quick response!

I cannot reproduce this error with a user tool here. Please zip and send me your user tool (email).

Helen:

I will do that later this evening when I get home tonight.

Thanks!

Helen:

I added some test Genesis links in the file and switched the text for hypertext links back to NRSVS and it now works as expected for all the Genesis links in the fiile. It must have been a hiccup on my machine that was fixed by changing the text for hypertext links setting.

Thanks for the much appreciated help!

Archived