Import user notes

Lance

I've just imported 4-years of user notes from OLB as a user tool in html, thanks to some help via the tech support forum (thanks again, guys).

But it would have been so much better if I could have imported all this data as user notes. (Tools is definitely second-best for this, although many times better than nothing!) Would there be any chance of making this possible (other than by spending numerous hours cutting & pasting)? Thanks.

This feature would be very difficult to implement reliably. For example, different Bibles have widely different versification, even books and book order.

I see what you mean, Helen. (Techno-challenged though I am!) Would it be any easier to provide a kind of two-stage process? i.e. Import to tool as now, and then a smooth way of importing to user notes from user tools from within Acc? (I'm probably just further displaying my programming ignorance...)

This feature would be very difficult to implement reliably. For example, different Bibles have widely different versification, even books and book order.

Archived